How Attraction Works for Men
In the world of dating, seeing from the perspective of the other party in the relationship is CRUCIAL. So how attraction works for men? Wouldn’t it be perfect if we could just somehow know how attraction works for men? Although men are different, and is attracted to and by different things and different women, there are a few things in common that men will be attracted to. Some of them are slow to adapt, while others may be pretty obvious and can be used from the get-go. The secret to every successful relationship is knowing what these keys to attraction are, and of course, maintaining them over the long term. How attraction works for men is actually much easier than what most women anticipate it to be. Here are a few key points to get your feet wet.
- Beauty. Pretty obvious right? Men like hot women. Hot women increases the chances of attracting men. The world of advertising is built based on this principle. A beautiful woman is something special to men, and when she pays attention to him, and perhaps even likes him, he is immediately attracted. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and every man will be attracted to different kinds of beauty. However, a hot girl on the other hand is too damn difficult to refuse for any warm-blooded member of the male species. You don’t have to look like Jennifer Aniston. Always look amazing around the man you’re interested in, and his wheels of attraction will always be driving towards you.
- He feels comfortable around her. A man’s attraction towards one particular woman increases when he always feels good around her. He will also occasionally be attracted to other girls who make him feel good around them. But if he already has a partner / wife, he will feel more and more attracted towards her over time because she has this way of making him feel great. Maybe is because she compliments him all of the time, thanks him when he does something nice, and she never seems to cause much problem. It’s easy for him to feel good around this kind of women, and when he finds a person like this, his attraction increases and he’ll simply want to stick around her more.
- She forgives easily. Women who always nag their partner over little things become less and less attractive to their man over time. If something bad happens and she doesn’t make a big deal out of it, or expresses appreciation for an apology and lets things go, she becomes very attractive to him. This tells him that as they go through life together, she will not hang on to the little mistakes. This brings us back to “being easy to be with”. This is very true from the first date to the 50th anniversary. If he spilled wine on you on the first date and you get angry, he will remember that moment for many days, weeks even, after the fact.
- Confidence is sexy. Men rate confident women as one of the best kinds of women to be with. A woman who knows who she is but doesn’t show off about it, is brave enough to go after what she wants but at the same time acts like her life doesn’t depend on it and isn’t scared to call out someone’s lies is very sexy to a man. It’s not something you can fake though; if it isn’t real, he will catch on almost immediately. This is the type of confidence that increases attraction in women. If a man is brave enough to chase after you, you find it sexy. The same concept applies both ways. If you carry yourself in the world like you really don’t care what other people think of you, he will be very, very attracted.
- A woman’s smile has power. This is one of the easiest ways to attract a man, and women often overlook this very important rule. Women who smile more have more active social lives because they have all of the above factors in one body. They’re confident, prettier, easy to be with and probably forgives quickly too if they are smiling a lot. A smile to a man you’ve never seen before tells him that you are approachable. Smiling to a man who you already are dating sends the message that you still like him, and find him easy to be with. Smiling to the man you are married to says, “Everything is going to be okay no matter what we are talking about or doing today.” Women underestimate how powerful their smile is, and it is such an easy tool to use to create attraction in men, smile.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line with understanding how attraction works for men is to not overthink it. Over thinking may very well just backfire. This is another one of those classic cases where men are much simpler creatures than we think. Smile more, look great without trying too hard, be easy to be around. Forgive easily, and don’t act like your life depends on him calling you back. He will then think you are too good to be true. As you master these principles, his attraction will increase.