How to make a guy fall in love with you
Are you looking for tips on how to make a guy fall in love with you? It’s something most of us want as soon as we meet a man, and realise that he is the right person for us. Of course, you can let nature take its course, in hopes that he eventually falls deeply for you as you did for him. There are “secrets” on How to make a guy fall in love with you and make you completely irresistible to him.
- Always listen to him. One of the best tips on How to make a guy fall in love with you is to always listen to him. You may have noticed that men enjoy talking about themselves. They love it when you find them interesting. Pay attention when talking and remember all the small details. Every men wants to be with a woman who sees them as special and memorable, so make sure your man feels that way about you.
- Slow down to his pace. You may tend to push things, but this is usually a big mistake. What usually happens is that he will feel horrified and begin to emotionally withdraw instead of catching up with you. This is a sure sign that things needs to be slowed down. Just enjoy his company and let the relationship evolve. Don’t worry about where the relationship is going, but spend some time developing an emotional bond that deepens.
- Hold off on sex. If you have not already had sex, it is advisable not to start a physical relationship until an emotional bonding has been formed. Once you have sex, a man tends to hang on to this aspect of the relationship and it makes it difficult for him focus on friendship and emotional bonding. If you have already had sex, you may have an uphill battle to make it go beyond being in a relationship (the kind that leads to long-term love). What you can do is gradually ease it to the point where you have time to focus on some other things that would allow the relationship to deepen.
- Stimulate his emotions. Whenever you are around, try to make him feel good about himself. You may find that although beautiful women can usually get the attention of a guy, he may not stay around for a long period. Men have a fragile self esteem, and as a woman, you can give them confidence. Men love this about women. If you can strengthen him and make him confident and happy, he will feel more connected to you. You can put yourself on track by doing what you can to make him feel comfortable around you. It’s a good sign if the butterflies get into their stomach from time to time, but you want to make it feel comfortable so that he feels like he can communicate with you beyond the physical and sexual level. If he trusts and respects you, it is likely that he will fall into your love.
- Become his favourite friend. The first thing you need to do on How to make a guy fall in love is to become his favourite friend. It’s not always easy, but to make a person fall in love with you, you’ll need to show that you can be there for him. You need to support, talk to and share with them. He must be able to have fun and enjoy himself when he’s with you, but you can be serious when he needs you. Remember that by being fun to be with, it can make anyone fall in love. Even if he wants only one thing from you, show him that there is more of you for him than he thinks and this will get him hooked. You can enhance your physical appearance and change your attitude from negative to positive, but never pretend to be a you are the person you are not.
- Talk to him about things that interest you. Let him know that you are intelligent and that you have your own mind. Men have a tendency to focus on someone’s physical qualities, and sometimes they think that good appearance is the most important feature in women. However, whether they know it or not, men really want a woman who has a brilliant mind behind that beauty. You do not have to pretend to be a physical physicist though. In fact, it’s best not to pretend to be anything you’re not at all, just talk to him about your interests. Your legs may have caught his attention, but it is your conversation that will keep him interested.
- Let him lead the pace. Women fall in love quickly when they’re ready. However, men are often slow when it comes to love. Let him drive the pace. This will make him feel comfortable, keep him moving forward, and will make him feel no pressure. Men are much slower to fall in love than women, and it is wrong to try to rush things. You may have already fallen strongly, but you will need to exercise a lot of patience and wait until he can catch up with you. If you try to rush it, you will only lose it. Just relax and enjoy the relationship and have fun while you get to know each other. He will join you in the end and when he does, he will be in a relationship for good.
These strategic tips are simple things you can do to make him fall for you, but at the same time you can allow the both of you to maintain your personality and freedom. It is important to stay true to yourself while making a guy fall in love with you. Be cautious when you decide the progress to a physical relationship because if you become intimate too soon, emotional development will stop. The focus should be on the enhancing and improving of your feelings towards each other