10 Tips on how to get a boyfriend
We all have been there. There have been times when we feel down and low. Its when we feel alone and lonely. There’s a song which goes “lonely so lonely, lonely mr.lonely” its called emptiness. This is such a deep song describing the feeling of loneliness and pain of love. “You never knew me, you never felt my love, my pain” …in the song. Its when, in a life full of chaos, we need some spice and fun from the boring monotonous life. Thus, we girls need a boyfriend! In all seriousness, someone to be with us throughout our life or someone just for the sake of fun. We do need someone. We girls, do need a boyfriend !
Now to get a boyfriend, there are a lot of ways. One is the usual pick up ways. For example, like going in a bar and approaching a guy or other way which has become quite popular. The bold ones are for the players while the latter is for the shy girls. Whatever your way is, you must ‘get hitched’ and feel the feeling of love and to be loved. Here are 10 tips on how to get a boyfriend !
- Be confident. The first tip is to be confident . Confidence should reflect on your face and through your body. When you speak, speak with boldness. Tip is to start practising before meeting a guy. Try to rehearse in front of the mirror. Practise so much till you become confident.
- Dress well. You must dress appropriately for the occasion. It depends on where you guys are planning to meet. Be it a café, a bar, a disc or a movie or place simply like CCD (café coffee day) girls must be cautious as what to wear in accordance with the place. One tip for you is to try picking different outfits. Try these a day before. And wear whichever make you look cute or hot but not slutty
- Decide the place. You must decide the place in advance. Another tip to get a guy easily, is to announce all your friends and family that you are looking for a date. What if they try to hook you up! The place should preferably be somewhere you’ve visited before, not a new out of the world place where you yourself have no idea about, and you’ll be left staring at the ceiling. Be comfortable with the ambience. I must say choose the place as per the taste of both of you guys .
- Be extrovert / outgoing. Be prepared to talk whenever needed. You must participate in the conversations. And don’t forget to smile. Cause smiles makes you go miles!
- Go online. Going online is the best tool for a shy girl. You must be updated with latest apps like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. Even the dating sites like Tinder too. Dating websites and apps are the easiest way to get connected with a guy. And not to forget, guys are easily available here. Some sites like Coffee Meets Bagel filters guys according to your needs and then matches the guy. Apps like this allows you to find guys near you. Some of those guys whom you may have just crossed by! All the apps are different in their own ways, so go ahead and give a shot.
- Join hobby classes. This is perhaps the most talked about and one of the best ways by far to get a boyfriend. Join a hobby class, but it should not be blindly because you’re going after a guy. Just do what you love to do. If you like singing, then join a karaoke group or play an instrument. If you like dancing then learn hip hop or jazz or rock and roll. In jazz you do need a partner. You never know you may find your Mr. right jazzing along with you.
- The ugly truth. Appear unavailable even if you are available. It’s the ugly truth. Guys don’t want to hang out with girls those are easily accessible. So, you sometimes must show that you are busy, just like in the movie, the ‘Ugly Truth’. Guys don’t fall for girls who fall for them. In fact guys are most of the time attracted to those girls who likes some other guy. Never call a guy a hundred times. Don’t be desperate. Wait and have a lot of patience. Patience bears fruit , in future.
- Get his attention. Get his attention by sending signals. Girls are good at sending signals. Girls, you must send signals like blushing, smiling, flutter your eyelashes if you have to. But don’t overdo it though, it’ll make a guy think you are too desperate. Let him crave for your attention. Make a guy attracted to you. Let him know that you want him. Stare deeply to his eyes then ignore for sometime. He will himself find you somehow. Learn more on how to get his attention here.
- Have good manners. When in a café or restaurant, maintain good manners. Sit with correct posture. Shoulders right up. Face the guy, look into his eyes. Be girlish in your looks. Smile. And the important part when food is served, let him start. Don’t jump into food like some hungry kid. Eat with fork and spoons both. Put a napkin before eating, you must show some manners .
- Believe in yourself. In the end, you have to believe in yourself. Trust yourself even if the date is a disaster, tomorrow is another day. It’s simply a cup of coffee and a session to get to know a new person. He’s also just a normal human being anyway.
So, gear up, go ahead and give that boy a shot! With trust in yourself and a great smile, you’ll go miles. Dating allows you to find a stronger version of yourself. And not to forget, you’ll enjoy the fruits later on. You may get that guy for life. You may marry him in future. So, don’t hesitate to experiment. In fact, it may be a pretty fun experience too !