Relationship advice for women
Have you been in the dating game for a while, and you’re not sure why your success rate is so low? Recently divorced after years of marriage and you don’t know how to work your way around this new world of dating? Does it feel like everyone you know makes it look so damn easy and yet, you find yourself in a difficult spot every time someone new asks you out? It’s because you’re approaching things the wrong way, or you might simply need some relationship advice for women that’ll make the process easier. Follow these guides on relationship advice for women, and change your dating game faster than you can even expect.
- Know what you want. It sounds easy, but you’ve got to know what you really want and commit to it. If you’re looking for something casual, stick to it and don’t let the serious relationship type guys into your life, or you’ll cause some serious heartache. Likewise, if you’re looking for a long-term relationship, jumping into bed with the first person that asks tells him that you want nothing more than a fling. Know what you want, and commit to it.
- Love yourself. This seems to be one of the tips of dating advice for women that women skip too often. We all want instant gratification, many people are looking for something quick and easy. If you’re looking for love, you’re not going to find it if you can’t even stand being with yourself. Love yourself. It’ll subconsciously tell him that you’re a confident woman who’s worth dating.
- Know how to look great. If you’re in need of help with personal style or grooming, then you should probably go get it. There’s ain’t nothing wrong with asking professionals to help you in this aspect. Get a new wardrobe if you are new to the scene, or better yet, just get some advice on how to put together what you already have. Find a look that makes you feel good about yourself.
- Start wearing lingerie more frequently. It’s not because you’re gonna jump into bed with every man you meet, unless that’s the kind of relationship you’re after, but it’s because it enhances your self-esteem that makes you more noticeable when you walk into a room. It’s a little fashion tip that boosts your confidence in an instant. Even when you have pretty lacy things underneath your Juicy Couture tracksuit, you’ll feel sexier. And when you do, you act sexy and guys love that.
- Don’t worry about the small stuffs. When it’s about fashion, beauty and style, worrying over the fact that you didn’t wax your eyebrows evenly will take your focus away from an awesome date. Also, if you’re freaking out all night about the waiter who spilled water on the table, you’re not going to pay attention to the amazing conversation you’re having with your date. Don’t sweat the small stuff. If what took place is not gonna matter in the next 10 minutes, spending time worrying about it is a major waste of your time.
- Put yourself out there with the men you want to meet. If you’re looking for yourself a short-term guy who doesn’t take dating seriously, put yourself where they are. ¾ of the time, they’re at the bars, clubs and dance joints. I’m not saying all men at these locations are like that, but a few married couples talked about how they met their partners in a bar. If you are looking for a long-term kinda guy, put yourself in the places where they are. ¾ of the time, they’re at the tennis club, church or the bookstore. The point here is to date, you need to meet men. That ain’t happening while you are at home surfing the Internet.
The Bottom Line
Dating in the 21st century is easier said than done, not only for women, but for men too. The best relationship advice for women in the 21st century involves tips that help women be a 21st-century woman, without looking too desperate. You need to know exactly what you want while being confident going after it. Look great, love yourself and put yourself out there. It won’t be long before you catch the eye of your man. He who wants to have dinner with you. And a little lingerie has never hurt anybody.
In another blog post I’ve detailed out How to make a guy fall in love with you. Click here to check it out.