How to know a guy likes you
How to know a guy likes you? Have you ever been into a relationship long enough to start wondering when he’s going to use the “L” word? Perhaps you’ve tried dropping little hints to try get him to say it. However, the truth is, he won’t unless do it he is really ready. On the flip-side, when he IS ready, he’ll start dropping some very crucial signs to test the L waters with you. Here are some of those clues revealed! The crazy thing is, you don’t need all of them to know if he loves you or not—every man is wired differently. But if he does a few things on this list, you can consider yourself one lucky girl.
- He talks to you frequently. When a man is in love with a woman, he can never get enough of her. When he’s not with her physically, he’ll be doing anything (texting, calling, emailing etc..) to keep in touch.
- He tells you intimate things. Most men have a very hard time opening up about serious issues, memories, or experiences. But a man who loves you will feel just fine reaching this vulnerable position with you. However, keep in mind that if it happens on the first date, it’s not love. If it begins three to six months into the relationship, then he definitely has something for you. Some of the intimate things he might share with you may be the details of his divorce or it may be some other painful breakup in his life, stories about his family and childhood hardships, his life goals and his dreams. Especially when he talks about his mother specifically, and even better, more than once or twice, you can be sure that he doesn’t have mommy issues. He’s subconsciously letting you know that he wants to marry someone like her, and you might be the one.
- He’s willing to take risks with you. Men who truly love their women are the ones on the dance floor with them. They’re not smiling of course, most men hate that, but when they hit the floor it’s simply because the woman they love asked them to. They will also suddenly express excitement over other things like skydiving, cake decorating classes, and trips to the library. Taking risks is identified by his willingness to do anything that is out of his comfort zone. If he’s said yes to going to the ballet on Christmas Eve, he is a smitten kitten.
- He treats you like a goddess. The contemporary meaning to this is being treated like a queen or princess. If you feel like you can do nothing wrong, and he’s going out of his way to protect you to keep you safe from the “bad stuffs” of the world, he definitely is in love with you and is using a sort of “heroic” action to display these feelings for you.
- He starts using the “L” word in casual conversation. When he is ready to share his love, he will start using this word. Most of the time though, he will not say the word to you directly, although at this point you may be hoping he will. Instead, he will start to express love everything else. He will start signing emails Love, or simply start slipping it into your conversations with him. “I would love to see you again.” Or “I love chili fries too!” or, if he’s a more gutsy kind of guy, “I love doing stuff with you!” If you hear this word randomly pop up, the “L” word is on its way to you in EXACTLY the way you want to hear it.
- He actually says “I Love You”. It may sound obvious, but unfortunately most women don’t believe them when they hear these words, and this is the truth. Men don’t simply say this out loud to get someone in bed. When they say it, congratulations! They really mean it.
The Bottom Line
When it comes to trying to find out whether or not a man really loves you, the phrase “actions speak louder than words” is the phrase that girlfriends falling in love should keep in mind and these are some tips for you on how to know a guy likes you. In short, you’ll know if he loves you by the way he speaks and behaves around you, and even when you’re not around. Most of the time though, we know deep in our hearts how he feels, but women always have this tendency to doubt the feelings that are so clear. These clues are the little hints he is leaving to let you know how he feels. Letting him get there at his own pace will strengthen that love to the point where you’ll never question it again.